Monday, February 9, 2009

Consumer Magazines' Newsstand Sales Plunge 11%

Are you still advertising in Magazines? As people nationwide tighten their belts it seems magazines are one of the first things to get axed. With the vast wealth of information that is available freely on-line people are buying fewer magazines and spending less time reading them. The great thing about using Paid Search on Google is that you can see exactly how many interested buyers you are reaching for each dollar spent. If you need help shifting your ad spend on-line contact me. Tell me a little bit about your business so we can find a way to efficiently reach your target market.
'

2 comments:

  1. The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

    While I was browsing the Internet for ways to boost my website exposure, I read about how effective offline media is for getting additional exposure. Since online media advertising has become so competitive, I thought I will complement the online marketing efforts of my products with offline media advertising like newspaper and magazine advertising. This can be the best way to get a wider coverage for a website and draw additional traffic. I think it is a great marketing strategy to use both online and offline advertising to get more customers.

    I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for solutions to get me-ore traffic to their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People think that on-line advertising is becoming overly competitive. The Google advertising market is primarily utilized by individuals who are professionals in some area outside of Google Advertising.

    Put it this way, when my family went on vacation we rented a jon boat and a 15hp Johnson outboard. We took our bait out and threw some lines in the water every day for 3 days and we didn't catch one legal fish. Then my dad finally hired a guide to take him out fishing. After he brought back his limit, and the best spots on the lake to go fishing, we ate so much fish we were sick of it by the end of the week.

    In 2009 you won't be the only boat on the lake. Either go it alone and hope you'll maybe catch something or hire a guide to show you the spots where the fishing's great.

    ReplyDelete