Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cable News

I'm a little bit ashamed to admit it but I do ship off a small portion of my hard earned money to Comcast every month. I can't say I feel good about having done so very often. I had the TV on while I was working a bit earlier and saw that Fox News was interviewing Bill Clinton. Every word that came out of the reporters mouth was a leading question about what is wrong with our current President's plan to lead us out of these tough times. It's everywhere, the negativity.

With all the negativity I was encountering I got worried about the stock market. A quick Google of Dow Jones Industrial Average, and sure enough the market was down again today. Maybe if they would talk about the new Eco-friendly insulation company, or the cutting edge dam building technology, even Canadian oil sand is a better story than all is lost, the end is upon us. Maybe if they did a feature story about a new innovative business every night people would watch the news, get on their computer and buy stock instead of running in circles screaming SELL! SELL! SELL! Sell it All NOW Before it's Too Late!!

Well for those of us who didn't cash in on the sub-prime mortgage scam, and are still waiting for the mail-man to bring that 7 figure economic stimulus check, I guess we'll just have to keep getting up in the morning and working hard to serve our clients.

Warren Buffet Says it's time to buy!

Click the link and search for Warren Buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment